Documentation is the most time-consuming yet essential process for admission to any university. And this documentation process becomes even more important and necessary if you are an international student. Before providing admission, an institution looks upon certain details of the student's background. Documentation is mandatory in almost every university, but the volume of the documentation may vary with universities and the nation in which the university is present. For example, you have to go through less documentation process if you apply to a Ukrainian university as compared to the North American universities. Still, you may need to present some documents even if you are seeking admission to Ukrainian University.
The admission procedure starts with documentation and filling in personal details, i.e., if you want to take admission in any course from a Ukrainian institute, then you need to send some documents to the institute or provide some necessary information via E-mail.
The necessary details or the documents you may need to present in your desired university while seeking admission are described below.
- Full name, i.e., first and the last name
- Date of birth and place of birth
- Passport details (validity and expiry etc.)
- Passport number
- Permanent address
- The E-mail address and phone number
- A scanned or printed copy of passport with details like issue and expiry date, photograph page, date of birth, and name.
- Completion certificate of the highest level of your
- Qualification from the school
The application process is open the whole year, and you may get a response from the university in 4-5 business days after applying. The documents and personal information presented by you are verified by the ministry of higher education and science of Ukraine.
Once you receive an invitation letter from the university, then you start the visa application procedure from the embassy in your country. To apply for a student visa, you may need to present certain documents like an Invitation letter, three photographs, an application form, an HIV/AIDS and Medical health certificate, official documents, and a certificate of completion issued by the school.
- Documents required for admission in the first year in graduation course
- Completion certificate from school, i.e., stamped by the embassy.
- HIV/AIDS and medical fitness certificate.
- Original Health certificate in English and translated copy in Russian or Ukrainian language.
- Fifteen photographs with matt finish.
- Documents required for admission in postgraduate and master's degree courses
- Completion certificate of diploma or degree course with the notary of the Ukrainian embassy.
- Score sheet of each year of diploma/degree course with a transcript translated in Ukrainian or Russian language.
Apart from these, you may also need to present your passport and migration card at the airport on arriving in Ukraine.